Pearson Partners provides retained executive search and people development services via assessment and coaching to global organizations interested in finding, retaining and enhancing key executives.
Founded in 2001 by noted industry veteran Bob Pearson as a boutique firm providing senior-level principal involvement, the firm has grown to include offices in key US markets and maintains a global executive search partnership in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
We invite you to read the latest news announcements about the company. For press inquiries or interviews, please contact Lori Selby with Pearson Partners.
- Robert Pearson has won the top executive search industry award from the Association of Executive Search Consultants. The AESC's Gardner W. Heidrick Award recognizes outstanding contribution to the profession. Learn more.
- Pearson Partners recently surveyed Chief Financial Officers on a broad selection of topics relating to their key role in the C-suite. The survey respondents represented a diverse group of North American companies ranging in size from $50 million to Fortune 1000 multinationals. Read highlights of the findings.
- Robyne Petersen has been promoted to Principal.
- Pearson Partners welcomes Madeline Dauksas as a Research Associate.
- Stephen Konstans has re-joined the Trinity Christian Academy Alumni Board.
- Nick Parry, partner at Hermitage Consulting in London, has joined Lionhart Investors Group as an Advisor. Nick is providing support to this Toronto-based financial services group on their mining portfolio in Africa and future deals in Africa and North America.
- Lisa Thompson has been elected 2014 president of Our Friends' Place, a nonprofit helping neglected, abused or abandoned girls and young women.
- Bob Pearson has joined the reorganized board of directors of Pentagon Technologies, following the management buy-out of the company.
- Congratulations to Keith Pearson for completing the Palo Duro Trail Run, a 50-kilometer, off-road ultrathon.
- Pearson Partners welcomes Gregory Preiser as a vice president in our Dallas office, specializing in the sports, printing, chemicals, and packaging industries.
- Deborah Sawyer has joined the board of directors of the Richardson (Texas) Symphony Orchestra.
- Pearson Partners is proud to have celebrated our 10th anniversary this summer. We are deeply grateful to our valued clients, advisors and friends for helping us reach this milestone. We look forward to many more years of working together.
- Pearson Partners welcomes Deborah Sawyer as a vice president in our Dallas office, specializing in the technology, life sciences and professional services industries. View press release (6.15.2012)
- Pearson Partners welcomes David W. Palmlund III to our Dallas office, specializing in the consumer packaged goods, food service, retail and industrial industries. View press release (5.14.2012)
- We are excited to announce the opening of our new Fort Worth office, spearheaded by Renee Arrington. View press release (5.1.2012)
- Jill Pearson, Miami, has been named one of Broward County's 100 Outstanding Women of the Year, 2012.
- Robyne Petersen, Dallas, has been promoted to Senior Search Consultant.
- Stephen Konstans was moderator at the April 10, 2012 Financial Executives International (FEI) Dallas Chapter meeting: "Working with Private Equity: The CFO Perspective", and also presented at the May 5, 2012 Texas Society of CPAs Dallas Chapter meeting: "From CFO to CEO."
- Renee Arrington, Fort Worth and Dallas, has been named chair of the newly formed Philanthropy Committee for the DFW SIM chapter.
- Pearson Partners announces the appointment of Warren Strickland, Owner of Ranger Ventures, to our Board of Directors.
- Pearson Partners welcomes Admiral James Walley, President, CE2 Solutions Inc., to our Advisory Board. View press release (3.29.2012)
- Pearson Partners welcomes Sarah Bowie, a new search consultant specializing in healthcare.
- Pearson Partners is pleased to announce the promotion of Sandy Boyce to Vice President. View press release (2.21.2012)
- Pearson Partners is pleased to announce the promotion of Renee Arrington to Senior VP and Shareholder. View press release (2.16.2012)
- Pearson Partners International Accepted into the Association of Executive Search Consultants. View press release (11.14.2011)
- Pearson Partners International Expands Presence in Florida: Acquires Tampa-based Meridian Partners and Opens Miami Office. View press release (5.17.2011)
- Dallas Women's Foundation Names Roslyn Dawson Thompson New President & CEO. Nationwide Search Conducted By Pearson Partners International. View press release (5.09.2011)
- Pearson Partners International Adds Four Members to Advisory Board. View press release (3.07.2011)