Pearson Partners provides retained executive search and people development services via assessment and coaching to global organizations interested in finding, retaining and enhancing key executives.
Founded in 2001 by noted industry veteran Bob Pearson as a boutique firm providing senior-level principal involvement, the firm has grown to include offices in key US markets and maintains a global executive search partnership in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
We invite you to read the latest news announcements about the company. For press inquiries or interviews, please contact Lori Latimer with Pearson Partners.
2013 Highlights: Keith Pearson Elected CEO | Pearson Partners Named Top 25 Search Firm | Bob Pearson Wins Career Achievement Award | Pearson Partners CFO Survey
- Keith Pearson has been elected by our board of directors as President, Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman. Read the press release.
- Pearson Partners welcomes Heather Thomas as a Vice President in our Dallas office. Learn more about Heather in our Q3 2013 Searchlight newsletter profile.
- Pearson Partners welcomes James E. "Jim" Boone to our board of directors and our advisory board. Jim brings to Pearson significant expertise in developing people and building organizations.
- Keith Pearson has been elected vice chair of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society North Texas Chapter, and also chair of its Corporate Development Committee. Read more about Keith's involvement with the LLS.
- Renee Arrington was a speaker at IDG's IT Roadmap conference on September 24, discussing personal branding. Learn more in Renee's presentation.
- Stephen Konstans was a speaker at the Dallas Institute for Internal Auditors' Chief Audit Executive Roundtable on September 5, discussing the audit executive career path.
- Renee Arrington was a guest on TECH Fort Worth's TECH Talk Radio on August 29, discussing the unique skills required to lead a start-up or fast-growth company.
- Pearson Partners International has been named a Top 25 U.S./Americas Search Firm (HSZ Media.)
- Renee Arrington moderated a panel at the Inaugural Fort Worth IT Symposium on August 1 “The CIO Role—Getting There, Staying There & Going Beyond”.
- Pearson Partners mourns the loss of our longtime friend Dr. Constantine "Connie" Konstans.
- Stephen Konstans was a panelist at the June 27 FEI Dallas chapter meeting "Mapping Your Career—Mastering the Back Nine".
- Renee Arrington is moderating a panel at the Inaugural Fort Worth IT Symposium on August 1 entitled "The CIO Role—Getting There, Staying There & Going Beyond".
- Robert Pearson has won the top executive search industry award from the Association of Executive Search Consultants. The AESC's Gardner W. Heidrick Award recognizes outstanding contribution to the profession. Learn more.
- Pearson Partners recently surveyed Chief Financial Officers on a broad selection of topics relating to their key role in the C-suite. The survey respondents represented a diverse group of North American companies ranging in size from $50 million to Fortune 1000 multinationals. Read highlights of the findings.
- Robyne Petersen has been promoted to Principal.
- Pearson Partners welcomes Madeline Dauksas as a Research Associate.
- Stephen Konstans has re-joined the Trinity Christian Academy Alumni Board.
- Nick Parry, partner at Hermitage Consulting in London, has joined Lionhart Investors Group as an Advisor. Nick is providing support to this Toronto-based financial services group on their mining portfolio in Africa and future deals in Africa and North America.
- Lisa Thompson has been elected 2014 president of Our Friends' Place, a nonprofit helping neglected, abused or abandoned girls and young women.
- Bob Pearson has joined the reorganized board of directors of Pentagon Technologies, following the management buy-out of the company.
- Congratulations to Keith Pearson for completing the Palo Duro Trail Run, a 50-kilometer, off-road ultrathon.
- Pearson Partners welcomes Gregory Preiser as a vice president in our Dallas office, specializing in the sports, printing, chemicals, and packaging industries.
- Deborah Sawyer has joined the board of directors of the Richardson (Texas) Symphony Orchestra.
- Pearson Partners is proud to have celebrated our 10th anniversary this summer. We are deeply grateful to our valued clients, advisors and friends for helping us reach this milestone. We look forward to many more years of working together.
- Pearson Partners welcomes Deborah Sawyer as a vice president in our Dallas office, specializing in the technology, life sciences and professional services industries. View press release (6.15.2012)
- Pearson Partners welcomes David W. Palmlund III to our Dallas office, specializing in the consumer packaged goods, food service, retail and industrial industries. View press release (5.14.2012)
- We are excited to announce the opening of our new Fort Worth office, spearheaded by Renee Arrington. View press release (5.1.2012)
- Jill Pearson, Miami, has been named one of Broward County's 100 Outstanding Women of the Year, 2012.
- Robyne Petersen, Dallas, has been promoted to Senior Search Consultant.
- Stephen Konstans was moderator at the April 10, 2012 Financial Executives International (FEI) Dallas Chapter meeting: "Working with Private Equity: The CFO Perspective", and also presented at the May 5, 2012 Texas Society of CPAs Dallas Chapter meeting: "From CFO to CEO."
- Renee Arrington, Fort Worth and Dallas, has been named chair of the newly formed Philanthropy Committee for the DFW SIM chapter.
- Pearson Partners announces the appointment of Warren Strickland, Owner of Ranger Ventures, to our Board of Directors.
- Pearson Partners welcomes Admiral James Walley, President, CE2 Solutions Inc., to our Advisory Board. View press release (3.29.2012)
- Pearson Partners welcomes Sarah Bowie, a new search consultant specializing in healthcare.
- Pearson Partners is pleased to announce the promotion of Sandy Boyce to Vice President. View press release (2.21.2012)
- Pearson Partners is pleased to announce the promotion of Renee Arrington to Senior VP and Shareholder. View press release (2.16.2012)