Pearson Partners professionals regularly publish articles, provide commentary and speak at events on executive search and people development. Our professionals are active supporters of business and industry events throughout the country and abroad.
Articles and presentations of interest are provided below; direct web site links are provided for the listings where the full article or presentation is available online. To learn about Pearson Partners' latest company news, please visit News & Press
How to Get to the Top: CFO
(April 11, 2013.) An Association of Executive Search and Leadership Development Consultants webinar featuring Stephen Konstans of Pearson Partners International. Topics included insight into the executive search process, the CFO job market, the path to the top, and leveraging relationships with search professionals specializing in finance executive positions. (Recording available at link for purchase from the AESC.)
Pearson Partners International 2012 CFO Survey
(December 17, 2012.) Pearson Partners International, Inc., together with The University of Texas at Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management and the Institute for Excellence in Corporate Governance, recently surveyed Chief Financial Officers on a broad selection of topics relating to their key role in the C-suite.
Americans Cling to Jobs as U.S. Workforce Dynamism Fades (June 7, 2012 Bloomberg article featuring a quote from Bill Rowe, vice chairman of Pearson Partners International.)
How to Dress for a Job Interview. (November 8, 2011 U.S. News & World Report article featuring job interview tips from Keith Pearson, president and vice chairman with Pearson Partners International.)
Networking 101: How to Conquer the Business Cocktail Party. (October 28, 2011 The Grindstone article featuring business networking tips from Lisa Thompson, director of professional services with Pearson Partners International.)
Error-Free Resumes, Cover Letters a Must. (October 2011 Gannett article featuring a quote from Jill Pearson, principal with Pearson Partners International.)
Networking Mistakes of the Average Job Seeker. (October 2011 CAREEREALISM article featuring a quote from Jill Pearson, principal with Pearson Partners International.)
More CFOs Are Landing in HR Territory. (October 2011 Workforce Management article featuring a quote from Keith Pearson, president and vice chairman of Pearson Partners International.)
Stuck in Jobs: The New Swing Voters. (June 2011 Bloomberg Businessweek article featuring a quote from Bill Rowe, vice chairman of Pearson Partners International.)
Recruiters giving jobseekers hope: optimism in the job market, especially for college grads. (March 2011 CBS News segment with Keith Pearson, president and vice chairman of Pearson Partners International.)
"Management and Board Governance: A Look Ahead" by Robert Pearson. (University of Texas at Dallas School of Management's MANAGEMENT Magazine Spring 2010, page 28.)
- "Statewide Republican Wins Steer the Administration Toward Jobs" by Jacqueline A. O'Reilly; ASBA Update - American Senior Benefits Association.
Bob Pearson was quoted and shared his insights on the discussion of providing tax credits for hiring, especially as it relates to a more senior workforce. (January 2010)
- "Getting back to the 'good old days'" by Bob Pearson; Dallas Business Journal. Commentary on how a tax credit for hiring could help cut unemployment rates. (December 11, 2009)
- "Management and Board Governance: A Look Ahead" by Bob Pearson. A joint meeting between the Pearson Partners International Advisory Board members and the Institue for Excellence in Corporate Governance. (November 16, 2009)
- "Top 10 Takeaways: Where are the Women on Corporate Boards?" by Felicia Joy, Ms. CEO Blog. Robert Pearson was a featured guest on a broadcast of blogtalkradio's The Ms. CEO ShowŁ addressing the topic of women on corporate boards. (August 25, 2009)
- "The Executive Job Search: Insider Tips for Working with Recruiters" by Robert Pearson. (Winter 2009)
- "Dallas County commissioners face tough task of replacing top official"; an expert panel discussion featuring Bill Rowe; The Dallas Morning News. (November 29, 2008)
- "A Force of Integrity within the Corporate World" by Bill Rowe of Pearson Partners, chapter author; Best Practices for Executive Search Firms: Leading Executives on Developing Benchmarks, Evaluating Potential candidates, and Helping Clients Succeed (Aspatore Books 2007)
» Find this book at Amazon.com
- "Tough Love in CIO Succession Planning" by Joan Rigdon; features quotes from Renee Baker Arrington of Pearson Partners; CIO Leadership Network (August 8, 2007)
- "Traits For a New Mayor." Pearson Partners International Vice Chairman Bill Rowe participated in a Dallas Business Journal panel and offered his insights about the City of Dallas' economic future and his expectations for the next mayor. (April 16, 2007)
- "Hiring Strategies for Entrepreneurs Seeking Top Talent Featured on Kauffman eVenturing™; Seasoned Entrepreneurs and Experts Share Tips on How to Maximize Top Team Hiring Successes"; features quotes from Bob Pearson. (March 1, 2006)
- "Ask the Expert" monthly column by Renee Baker Arrington of Pearson Partners; CIO Decisions Magazine (January - December 2007)
- "Global Executive Career Market Outlook" by Brent Clanton; 8-minute radio interview with Robert Pearson of Pearson Partners; BizRadio1360 (May 27, 2005)
- "The Establishment of Executive Coaching: 2007 Trends in Executive Expectations and Performance Management" by the Alta Mesa Group (a Pearson Partners International company) (2007)
- Positioning Women for Corporate Boards; Stephen Konstans, panelist; Institute for Excellence in Corporate Governance at the University of Texas at Dallas; Dallas, Texas; April 30, 2008
For interview or speaking requests for any principals with Pearson Partners, please contact Lori Selby.